AppX Retention requires we stay on top of the incoming renewals! When someone is out it can cause some questions.
As we know, people get sick and have vacation time. We recommend the calls are equally divided between all team members so they don’t get behind. If it’s a planned event, we recommend that the person work to get ahead on their calls to reduce the stress on the team.
Here are a few options:
- If running off of download, work to get as many renewal reviews done before vacation. Since most people have multiple renewal dates, stack the deck in your favor by getting them out of the way.
- If you are running from expiration dates, you can work to get caught up ahead of schedule.
- Depending on the amount of time off, you can distribute the calls among the team
- We can triage the calls
- Bump calls with future renewal dates
- Prioritize the clients with 1 renewal date, high increases in rate and monoline to get those other lines
- If there is really a long term issue, set a goal for minimum number of calls per day
Renewal reviews are worth it. Do don't let a speed bump derail the entire program!