We have 10 meetings together. Let's make them count!
After your AppX Sales Training Day there are 5 bi-weekly meetings designed to help coach your team to success. Here are some details on the bi-weekly calls:
- Each call is booked for 1 hour via Zoom. Generally the calls last between 30-45 minutes. The remaining time allows your team leaders to connect with APP on any matters.
- We recommend your team is both on video and phone. If webcams are a concern, the team can use a smart phone.
Video bi-weekly calls have a much better result!
- It's important everyone comes prepared and ready for the call.
- Before each call they will need to watch a video in the Agency Performance Pack. They can log in at the top, right-hand button on our website (Log into APP Pack) Any issues, please email email@example.com.
- We will send reports on anyone who has not watched the video.
- Each Friday we will request your data to review on the meeting.
Training with your team with PPT lead by your Performance Coach
This enhances the video you have already seen
|5 Minutes||Incentive Plan|
|10 Minutes||Everyone shares one success & one lesson|
|As Needed||Review team questions and challenges|
|5 Minutes||One word close on how everyone is doing|
|Remainder||Team leader time with your Performance Coach|
Lesson Review - See your Manager Set Up Guide for Tips For Each Meeting
Lesson 1: Building Rapport
- Everyone will have to share their personal pitch
- We will work on the agency's pitch
Lesson 2: Insurance Interrogation
- Review adding sales questions into underwriting questions
- Integrate the sales call sheet into the process
- Discuss cross selling at the point of sale
Lesson 3: Setting Expectations
- Review quoting over the phone
- Set appointment with the client
- Do not email the quote
Lesson 4: Delivering the Quote
- Build a list of carrier features
- Provide 2-3 options
- Pivoting from the policy requested to the cross sales
Lesson 5: Asking For the Business
- Asking for the business
- Handling an objection
- Assume the sale
Lesson 6: Embracing Concerns/Overcoming Objections
- Common objections
- Late Night DJ voice
- Ask questions
Lesson 7: Referrals and Final Rounding
- 30 Day Follow Up Call On New Business
- Following Up on Account Rounds
Lesson 8: Controlling Your Pipeline
- Golden Hour
- Calling unsold quotes, lost business & new business
- Getting the Reports
- What to Say
Lesson 9: Speed & Follow Ups
- Hopping on new website leads
- 2 Weeks of Follow Up
- Voicemail Script
Lesson 10: Break Up Call
- Breakup Strategy
- Phone Script